Well I spent the last few days chilling out in the Big Apple. Well actually I didn't get to do that much chilling. But I had a great time. I'll probably write some more on the experience in a few days time when I'm caught up on sleep. I travelled by train and here are some train related revelations from my trip:
1. If you go by train you can travel through 7 states in one day.
2. Getting a chance to sleep laying down, in the dark, in the quiet, on a bed on a 13 hour trip is great.
3. Train food ain't that bad.
4. Train bathrooms are.
5. The most scenic part of the journey is here in good ole WV (of course).
6. After leaving the train you'll spend at least 12 hours feeling like your still rocking.
7. Having a toilet in your train room sounds like a better idea than it is.