Search This Blog

27 May, 2008

More Spring Cleaning


My blogs list needed tidying up/editing so I took a few mins and sorted it out. There are a few new links in there, Donutbuzz, Saved by The Torso, Picture West Virginia so check them out. As I add about 3 blogs every six months you can tell how much time and effort I spend reading blogs out of my usual "circle of comfort". So if you feel like recommending a blog to me to take a peek let me know. I'm happy to stretch my circle.

Not that I'm bored with the current bloggers of course.

3 comments:

Christopher Scott Jones said...

Those are three great links for any blogroll.

larryosaurus said...

You added me? You'll regret it AC. Adding me to your blogroll is like admitting to the world you love stupid. Which everyone does, but they just won't admit it.

Ima add you just as soon as I look at mine...which is hardly ever. But wait for it...cause it'll happen.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the add!