Search This Blog

02 September, 2009

No sleep


I had a pretty rough night last night. It was one of those nights where it feels like you can't shut your brain off and then a few hours later it's suddenly 5am and it feels like you haven't even been to sleep yet.

It's really fun when that happens.

It's especially fun when it's one of the days of the week I have to be around my colleagues and management. Luckily, I have a Newman's Organic Morning Brew coffee waiting for me. Hopefully that will give me enough brain juice to get through the day. I foresee a nap in my future.

A few years ago I had a job that required a terrrrible travel. I had to get up at least 3 hours before work just to get there on time. This picture brings it all back...

2 comments:

Christopher Scott Jones said...

I try to get to the office first so I can make the coffee. Everyone else makes brownish water while I make sludge so strong that it'd make a 30 years sober AA member gag.

All Click said...

That's a good tactic, Chris. I liked to make my own coffee too. Plus, it was good getting a 10 minute sneaky break.