Search This Blog

30 November, 2007

Ode to the deleted comment

O, deleted comment.
Why did you promise so much and deliver so little?
A misspelled graveyard of witty, pithy wordiness,
Your immortal epitaphs now left unread and undiscovered,
Capturing a thought that was right and true.

You seemed so good at first
But as my fingers dance upon the plastic
The clicks and clacks distract me
Gone in a dash as quick as the flash that created you.

My very own secret of intent
At one point seemed to express my soul
Then you revealed too much, mischievous comment
and so you must remain my secret

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were bored, weren't you?

All Click said...

haha I was just feeling a little creative, mischievious and ...yes, bored.

jedijawa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.