Search This Blog

10 October, 2007

of course! That was it...


Ah the art of blogging. This usually requires two skills. Observation and insight. These two are very helpful for the blogger. A sense of humour helps, being able to convey your meaning, some technology knowledge never hurts and being aware of current events are all useful too. Of course none of these means anything unless you can actually remember what you were going..to ...erm...say in your blog. I have taken to quickly writing down ideas in a text message, or on my handy notepad to try and prevent this. Sometimes it works..and other times i'm left staring a message scribble: "Shave a cat purple monkey moonshine" and stuck trying to figure out why that was suddenly so important. A little like that episode of Seinfeld where he writes down the funny joke in the middle of the night, only to find out in the morning that he has no idea what he wrote. Thankfully, sometimes my memory is jogged and the thought and feeling of a post comes rushing back to me. Such as just now, so if you'll excuse me I'm off to write something else...before I forget.

No comments: