Search This Blog

08 August, 2007

Showdown at Marshall


No, I'm not talking about the WVU vs Marshall game which is rapidly approaching. Instead I'm talking about a much bigger showdown. Cola product vs Cola product. This morning I saw the wondrous sight ( and I probably shouldn't have been this excited) of a Coca-Cola van..on Marshall "Pepsi is all we have" University campus. The side door was open. There were Coke products stacked up on the floor. But there was no driver, or person to unload the drinks. My guess is that there is either a) a new Coke dispensing machine in the bookstore, or b) an anti-Pepsi-ite has stolen a Coke truck, driven it carefully to campus, unloaded and ran for it with as many bottles as he could. I'm hoping for a) but would love to see b) in the Parthenon. Now I just need to spend time planning the rest of my week to go around campus finding all those lovely Coke Reward codes....

1 comment:

The Film Geek said...

I'm guessing "A"

It is rather odd...