Search This Blog

01 April, 2008

Easter...a time for eggs


Well Easter has come and gone and thankfully the Easter bunny dropped off a load of Easter candy for me. Cadbury's mini eggs by the bag load. Yum! Strangely enough the mini eggs I received this year looked incredibly like smaller robins egg. I would happen to know this because outside of my front door there happens to be a robins nest perched quite happily on a broken lamp on my neighbours stoop. I had the chance to take a couple of snaps which I'll get around to uploading at some point and the nest is really incredible. It looks man-made if you could see how neat and tidy and well made it is. I was impressed! Hopefully those little eggs will hatch sometime soon and maybe I can snap a couple more pictures. I have to say I'm pretty excited and feel a little like Bill Odie. Which only adds to my excitement.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Robins are obviously much neater than turtle doves. We have doves that nest under our carport every year, and they just throw sticks everywhere.

All Click said...

Man, it's seriously perfect. I'll try and get a pic of the robin in it as well. I even saw a Red Cardinal this morning.