Search This Blog

01 June, 2007

Something for the weekend....


Here is a little something for the weekend. A song from the Killers called "For Reasons Unknown". An excellent example of Indie Rock from the Las Vegas band that I just can't get enough of. This is from Sam's Town the follow up album to Hot Fuzz. I heard Mr. Brightside and broke my usual rule of "Three good singles, buy the album" and rushed out to get Hot Fuzz. I wasn't disappointed and nearly every song on the album is a winner. Sam's Town has much to offer also so enjoy this vid and check out the rest of the album. I recommend "Can You Read My Mind?" which is the theme to the opening page of their website. Yes, it looks kinda crazy but it's just an opening screen...the rest of the site is very much in English...or American. If you don't like the Killers you can at least stand/sit in awe/amusement at my ability to include a Youtube video here. Now I just need to make my own youtube-esque website to rule the world...

1 comment:

The Film Geek said...

I'm a big fan of The Killers. Thanks!